If you are looking for something easy and cute for a Valentines treat look no further. I made this last night to show at my monthly card club to give the girls some fun ideas. I used a cute stamp set, card stock and clear cellophane bags all from Stampin' Up! I used some Hershey kisses to fill my bag but you could put any kind of treat inside ( cookies, homemade crayons etc) The possibilities are endless!!!
Stampin' Up! Card Stock- Real Red, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Stampin' Up! Medium Cellophane Bags ($5.50 for 50)
Real Red Card Stock 4 1/4" by 4 1/4"
Chocolate Chip Card Stock 4" by 1 7/8" ( 2 pieces)
Whisper White Card Stock 4" by 1 1/4" (2 pieces)
1. Fold your red paper in half and crease with bone folder.
2. Stamp image on white paper and colour to your liking.
3. Using adhesive or glue attach white paper to brown, leaving a border on top and bottom.
4.Fill medium cellophane bag with treat, and put on the inside of the red paper, creating top on bag. Staple in 2 spots, at least 1 " from either side.
5. Adhere your brown/white piece on top of red, centering and covering your staples.
6. Put another piece of brown on back to cover back of staples, can put another white piece on with either stamped image or handwritten note. Enjoy!!