Sunday, January 30, 2011

Baby Card fun...

I recently had some great news from some close friends that babies are on the way, and of course that meant that cards needed to be made to celebrate the exciting days that are to come. Both friends don't know what they are having yet, so I tried to make then in somewhat gender neutral colors, although one is questionable, but I really do love how they turned out. I used the Every Little Bit set, which is one of my fav's. I've made a few other cards with this set which I hope to post soon. They're great stamps to use as add-on's or to make a great back splash! My sister also has the baby onesie roller, and did a bunch off for me, and I love them! So great to use for baby shower and baby card's!
Little duckies for Baby Lantz that is coming this summer...
Little rainbow bears for another special baby to come. This one hasn't been announced to all yet so I won't say who it's for, and they also haven't gotten it in the mail yet... so if they happen to see it here- SURPRISE!!

What baby cards have you made recently?? E-mail us and let us know we'd love to see them!

1 comment:

  1. These are soooooooooo cute! I think I may have to invest in both stamp sets! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete