Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Stampin' Club

We met again last night for our March stampin' club. I love getting out for the night and hanging out with all the ladies. It's always a lot of fun. I'm already looking forward to April!! Here are the projects that we made.......please leave a comment with your email address if you need more instructions or if you would like to learn some more about Stampin' Up! and their great products!!!

For you tiny card......

A spring basket to maybe fill with Easter goodies....


Happy Easter Card.....love the glitter on the shell....

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your great ideas....I have been feeling the inspiration, and I love how good I feel when I complete some new cards. Check out the ones on my blog!!! You're doing a great job!! very proud of you both!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete